Thursday, February 25, 2010

Is Your Fridge Dirty?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703503804575083453336699386.html

This article is pretty crazy!! My fridge at home was definitely never cleaned... maybe once a year. Leftovers got lost and quickly turned moldy, we would buy things and forget about them in the clutter, and fitting new groceries was a crazy game of tetris. Honestly I love organization, so I hope this doesn't happen to me when I get my own house and kitchen. I do like the new ideas that are incorporated into the design of fridges. It's really sort of amazing that something that started out so simple -a box for keeping perishable items cold- evolved into something not only incredibly functional, but beautiful as well. Take a look at the article; it's an interesting read.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment